Launch by LegalShield makes it easy:
- Answer some questions (required to complete your filings).
- You sign the docs and return to us for filing.
- You’ll receive completed docs from the state and you’re done!
REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE
In most states, LLCs and Corporations must have a registered agent residing in the state who can accept legal and other official documents on behalf of the corporate entity.
Launch by LegalShield can act as your registered agent in any state. This applies to the state where the entity is formed, as well as to each state where the entity qualifies to do business. When you utilize our Registered Agent Service, we act as your third-party agent, accepting legal and official documents on behalf of your business, and ensuring that important communications come directly to you, so that they aren’t accidentally overlooked in your own business mail. These could include franchise tax notices, annual reports, court summons, and other important items. Failure to retain a current and valid registered agent can result in loss of Corporate or LLC status, so make sure that your business is protected by letting Launch by LegalShield provide registered agent services.
We’ll quickly and efficiently notify you of any communication we accept as your agent. We also add a layer of privacy between the principals in your business and the public. Launch by LegalShield will prepare all necessary documents for your review, complete your filings, and start accepting legal and official documents on behalf of your business. Call us now or click below to set up your Registered Agent Service.
The process is simple
- You provide us with basic info about your business
- We create the documents that you need to either designate or change your registered agent name or address
- You sign the documents and return to us for filing
- You’ll receive completed documents from the State and you’re done
Get a Registered Agent
Introductory Price $120